My First Experience as an Assistant Professor in Medi-Caps University, Indore

 

I was completely a research oriented person having 9 years of research experience. Though I was having B. Ed degree, but never tried to work in teaching field. So, when I was applied as an Assistant Professor in Medi-Caps University, Indore, I was a little worried. When I got the call from Vice-Chancellor Office, that I had been selected as an Assistant Professor in Chemistry Department, I thanked to the almighty God. The lady on the other side of the phone asked me, when you would like to join the University, I said “Next week Ma’am”. While I was sharing excitement with my parents the same call came and requested “Dr. Deepti Pal, could join a little early?

But then also I was in dual mode, excitement as well as nervousness. I was counting my days and then finally the day arrived, when I joined this University as an Assistant Professor in Chemistry Department.


Being in new field, I learnt many things and it helped a lot to groom myself. When, I was allotted as the class coordinator of B. Tech. First year batch, it felt like I am their parent, and still today also students very effortlessly ask their queries. My experience with PG classes is also amazing; I share a very healthy bonding with my students.

My first experience as an Assistant Professor in Medi-Caps University was overwhelming, learnt many things throughout this session like how to work on dealing with students, learning new technologies, systematizing syllabus and still now also, in a mode of learning many new things from the University.



Dr. Deepali Pal

Asst Prof Chemistry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scope of Robotics and Automation Engineering

Collaborative Research: An Ontological Viewpoint

Why studying MCA from Medi-Caps University, Indore